Return and Refund Policy
Witchdoctors Return Policy
Customer satisfaction is our goal. In order to protect all customers and ensure that all returns and exchanges are handled fairly, Witchdoctors may require a receipt or decline your return.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the merchandise within 30 days. All returns must be accompanied by a RGA (return goods authorization number) or be subject to refusal at delivery.
Returns on any merchandise after 30 days will not be accepted under any circumstance. All returns are subject to a 25% restock fee. We, in our discretion, will give store credit, replace it or refund your money.
Situations where products are ineligible and cannot be returned are:
- Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed can not be returned
- Products that have been damaged by the customer
- Products with missing parts or labels
- Any Electronic or Electrical item which has been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken
- Special Orders
- All tools & equipment
- Paint or Paint materials
- Raw products that have been painted by the customer
- Products without receipts
- Gift Cards
- Any internal engine parts
- Products that were not bought directly from Witchdoctors
- Exhaust Systems & Mufflers
- Used parts
- Open box items for which the packaging has been destroyed
- If the item is marked Final Sale, Closeout or Discontinued
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been "taken out for a ride" is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your helmet on indoors before heading out on the bike.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay, Facebook Market Place and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Witchdoctors.
Apparel and Helmets
- Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer at their cost.
- Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
- Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
- Special Order Items such as wheels, painted or powder coated items, or other made to order products cannot be cancelled.
- Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled "Unfulfilled." Once an order has a status of "Fulfilled, or Partially Fulfilled" it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
- Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like.
- Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. Witchdoctors will assist customers with their warranty; however Witchdoctors does not provide any direct warranty on any non Witchdoctors branded item sold.
- Most manufacturers offer an additional warranty period which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact the manufacturer or customer service for assistance.
- Please note warranty processing may take 4-8 weeks and will be subject to the individual manufacturer's policies and discretion. Manufacturer warranties do not cover defects determined to be caused by normal wear or due to customer negligence.
It may take up to 5-10 days to receive a refund. If approved, the money will be refunded to your original method of payment within one week. All payment companies are different in the amount of time it takes to confirm a payment, so it will likely take a minimum of a few days for the refund to show up in your bank statement. Note: The original shipping charges incurred on your purchase are not refundable as part of your return. Shipping charge will be withheld from orders that qualified for free shipping.
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or defective item, we’re happy to exchange the item for a new one. If you purchased any apparel and find it’s the wrong size or color we will exchange it.
A store credit will be given in the form of a coupon code or gift card for the original purchase price, minus shipping charges, of the item returned.
Process of Making a Return or Exchange
It doesn't matter whether you purchased your item online. You can always bring the item into our retail store for a full refund.
You can request a return authorization number (RA#) online at buywitchdoctors.com by clicking on Easy Returns Form. Please have your order number handy.
- Enter your email and order number on the order lookup screen
- Follow the steps provided in the returns section
- Complete the Easy Returns form
- Prepare the package. Include the item, and RA#. Please do not tape anything to the original product packaging! We need to get all products (and their packaging!) back in new condition. Place all merchandise in a shipping box; you may use the original shipping container. However, please DO NOT use the manufacturer's product box as the shipping container. It will arrive damaged and the package will be rejected by our returns department.
- Attach the shipping Label. Depending on the return Witchdoctors may or may not provide a shipping label.
- Ship the package back to us. Locate your closest UPS Shipping Center. You can also give it to your local carrier.
Once Your Package Arrives at our Returns Dept
- You will receive email notification when our returns department receives your package.
- Our team will review your request and inspect the item usually within 2 business days. We will send you another email letting you know we are processing your request.
- We’ll follow up with another email once the request has been processed to let you know if your return was approved or denied.
Return Shipping Options
For customers in the contiguous 48 U.S. States, Witchdoctors provides the option of printing out a pre-paid UPS shipping label on certain returns. For customers in any location paying the return shipping charges you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment. If you’re shipping an item over $75, consider purchasing shipping insurance to ensure it arrives. We can’t guarantee that we’ll receive your item. buywitchdoctors.com is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a $10 Service Fee.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Witchdoctors upon delivery will be rejected.
Questions / Concerns
We can be reached by phone at 330-856-6924 or send us a message