Brake Pads Gold + Front Victory Motorcycle 08 & Up by Lyndall Brakes
Our next step up in performance from the Z+ is the Gold+. This is a harder pad than the Z+ with 20% more stopping torque than stock pads. This is as close to a full race pad, without being one, you can get. We softened the compound to make it better for street riding while still providing premium stopping power. Runs cooler with zero noise and low dust. Works great on all rotors. This brake pad will get an amazing 18,000 miles service life. WHICH PAD SHOULD I USE ON MY MOTORCYCLE? •If you are running stock tires and your bike is set up for stock horsepower then you should use the Z Plus pads. They will provide as much stopping torque as stock tires and suspension can effectively manage. Z Plus pads will provide a noticeable upgrade to stopping power over stock pads. •If you are running aftermarket tires, high performance engine, upgraded shocks or ride with a lot of gear or passengers on your bike, we recommend Gold Plus compound, it is better designed to provide the most stopping power under any riding conditions.
- Indian Chief Classic 2014-2017
- Indian Chief Dark Horse 2016-2017
- Indian Chief Vintage 2014-2017
- Indian Chieftain 2014-2017
- Indian Chieftain Dark Horse 2016-2017
- Indian Road Master Classic 2017
- Indian Roadmaster 2015-2017
- Indian Springfield 2016-2017
- Victory Boardwalk 2013-2015
- Victory Cross Country Tour 2012-2017
- Victory Cross Country, Cross Country 8 Ball 2010-2017
- Victory Cross Roads, Cross Roads Classic, Cross Roads 8 Ball 2010-2014
- Victory Gunner 2015-2017
- Victory Hammer, Hammer S, Hammer 8 Ball 2008-2017
- Victory Hardball 2012-2013
- Victory Highball 2012-2017
- Victory Jackpot, Jackpot Ness 2008-2016
- Victory Judge 2013-2017
- Victory Kingpin, Kingpin Tour, Kingpin 8, Ball Kingpin Low 2008-2012
- Victory Magnum 2015-2017
- Victory Vegas, Vegas 8 Ball, Vegas Low, Vegas Ness 2008-2017
- Victory Vision, Vision Street, Vision Ness, Vision Tour, Vision Premium 2008-2017
- Victory X1 2015-2017
This fitment information is provided to you based on the manufacturer's information. Consult manufacturer publication(s) and/or website(s) for specific fitment and other important application information. This fitment information is based upon the stock version of the motorcycle or unit referenced and any accessory added or other modification could invalidate the information provided.
GENERAL SAFETY WARNING
Failure to follow manufacturer's recommendations and requirements can cause product failure resulting in serious injury or death. While effort has been taken in collecting accurate fitment information, Witchdoctors Billet Specialties LLC accepts no liability for loss or damage resulting from errors or omissions. If you believe any of the information provided is erroneous, please email: Fitment@buywitchdoctors.com
Qualifying Retail orders $99.99 or more will receive free ground shipping. Free Shipping Terms and conditions.
All orders over $500 will require a signature.
Please see International Shipping page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy page for further details.
We show real time product availability. These products normally ship the same business day but may ship from one of our warehouses across the country. If an item requires additional processing time you will be notified.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it. We promise!
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unopened, unused or unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.