GoCruise2 Universal Throttle Control Black by 2Wheelride Inc.
Go Cruise! With this simple yet effective device you will help reduce stress that can develop on your wrist during those longer rides. Simply install the device on your throttle grip along with the silicone grip which will increase the friction on the metal for a secure grip. To activate the Go Cruise push it down with your index finger until it rests on your brake lever when you have reached your desired speed. To deactivate just roll the throttle off manually to override the device. The new tension gear design allows you quickly open/close by one hand and easily to set tension you need
- Designed by a structural engineer using advanced programming to evenly spread out stress throughout the structure
- Revised architecture gives the new generation Go Cruise increase grip strength and durability
- CNC’d from 6061 aluminum alloy
- Lightweight strong and flexible
- Easy to Install
- Easy to use
- Indian Chief Classic 2014-2017
- Indian Chief Dark Horse 2016-2017
- Indian Chief Vintage 2014-2017
- Indian Chieftain 2014-2017
- Indian Chieftain Dark Horse 2016-2017
- Indian Road Master Classic 2017
- Indian Roadmaster 2015-2017
- Indian Scout 2015-2018
- Indian Scout Sixty 2016-2018
- Indian Springfield 2016-2017
- Victory Boardwalk 2013-2015
- Victory Cross Country Tour 2012-2017
- Victory Cross Country, Cross Country 8 Ball 2010-2017
- Victory Cross Roads, Cross Roads Classic, Cross Roads 8 Ball 2010-2014
- Victory Gunner 2015-2017
- Victory Hammer, Hammer S, Hammer 8 Ball 2005-2007
- Victory Hammer, Hammer S, Hammer 8 Ball 2008-2017
- Victory Hardball 2012-2013
- Victory Highball 2012-2017
- Victory Jackpot, Jackpot Ness 2006-2007
- Victory Jackpot, Jackpot Ness 2008-2016
- Victory Judge 2013-2017
- Victory Kingpin, Kingpin Tour, Kingpin 8, Ball Kingpin Low 2004-2007
- Victory Kingpin, Kingpin Tour, Kingpin 8, Ball Kingpin Low 2008-2012
- Victory Magnum 2015-2017
- Victory Vegas, Vegas 8 Ball, Vegas Low, Vegas Ness 2003-2007
- Victory Vegas, Vegas 8 Ball, Vegas Low, Vegas Ness 2008-2017
- Victory Vision, Vision Street, Vision Ness, Vision Tour, Vision Premium 2008-2017
- Victory X1 2015-2017
This fitment information is provided to you based on the manufacturer's information. Consult manufacturer publication(s) and/or website(s) for specific fitment and other important application information. This fitment information is based upon the stock version of the motorcycle or unit referenced and any accessory added or other modification could invalidate the information provided.
GENERAL SAFETY WARNING
Failure to follow manufacturer's recommendations and requirements can cause product failure resulting in serious injury or death. While effort has been taken in collecting accurate fitment information, Witchdoctors Billet Specialties LLC accepts no liability for loss or damage resulting from errors or omissions. If you believe any of the information provided is erroneous, please email: Fitment@buywitchdoctors.com
Qualifying Retail orders $99.99 or more will receive free ground shipping. Free Shipping Terms and conditions.
All orders over $500 will require a signature.
Please see International Shipping page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy page for further details.
We show real time product availability. These products normally ship the same business day but may ship from one of our warehouses across the country. If an item requires additional processing time you will be notified.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it. We promise!
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unopened, unused or unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
Q. What size of Go Cruise should I use for my bike？ Don't worry about sizing...... this new adjustable Go Cruise fits all grips.... ONE SIZE FITS ALL! Q. Can Go Cruise fit on my KURYAKYN ISO grips? Yes, Go Cruise fits on ISO grips perfectly. Q. What's Go Cruise made off？ Go Cruise Aluminum is machined from 6061 CNC'd Aluminum WARNING: Improper installation and/or use of the throttle control could result in serious injury or death, as is the case with any other motorcycle specific part or accessory. 1. DO NOT take your hands off the handlebars. 2. DO NOT use in traffic. 3. DO NOT use in congested residential or urban areas. 4. DO NOT use when precise speed changes are required. 5. DO NOT use if you are an inexperienced rider. 6. DO NOT use with any other cruise control device. 7. DO NOT use until you are thoroughly familiar with the operation of the throttle control. 8. Disengage Go Cruise Throttle Control in downhill.