Standard Touring One Piece Seat with Driver Backrest for Indian by Mustang
Avail 6-8 Weeks after order is placed.
"Challenge" the limits of yourself and your machine with the Mustang Standard Touring seat for Indian Challenger models. The Standard Touring is designed for riders who feast on mile markers and want all-day comfort combined with curb appeal. Unlike other touring seats, this finely hand-sculpted 2-up saddle accentuates the sharp lines of the Challenger with its sleek bucket styling that sits riders "in" the motorcycle vs. "on" it. Available with or without a built-in receiver for a fully adjustable/removable driver backrest, the 14.5" wide rider and 10" wide passenger areas are both wider than stock. Combine that with the massive upgrade in support from Mustang's proprietary controlled-density foam formula, and you've got a recipe made for miles of long-haul enjoyment.
- 14.5” wide rider area is a full 2” wider than stock and features contoured bucket styling for excellent comfort and support
- 10” wide passenger area is wider than stock and features maximum foam padding with full support across the entire width
- Available with or without a built-in driver backrest receiver (NOTE: Driver backrests CANNOT be added to seats without a built-in receiver)
- Optional driver backrest is fully adjustable and easily removable without tools
- Optional driver backrest receiver is built directly into the seat pan for durability and support
- Handsewn cover features a tuck-&-roll inlay with gunmetal thread and smooth premium expanded vinyl
- Mustang’s proprietary controlled-density foam formula requires no break-in and retains shape and support after years of use
- Marine-grade fiberglass baseplate for long-lasting support and durability, with polyurethane bumpers to absorb vibration
Front Width : 14.50"
Rear Width : 10.50"
Seat Reach : Standard
- Indian Challenger 2020-2021
- Indian Challenger Dark Horse 2020-2021
- Indian Challenger Limited 2020-2021
- Indian Challenger Base 2020
This fitment information is provided to you based on the manufacturer's information. Consult manufacturer publication(s) and/or website(s) for specific fitment and other important application information. This fitment information is based upon the stock version of the motorcycle or unit referenced and any accessory added or other modification could invalidate the information provided.
GENERAL SAFETY WARNING
Failure to follow manufacturer's recommendations and requirements can cause product failure resulting in serious injury or death. While effort has been taken in collecting accurate fitment information, Witchdoctors Billet Specialties LLC accepts no liability for loss or damage resulting from errors or omissions. If you believe any of the information provided is erroneous, please email: Fitment@buywitchdoctors.com
Qualifying Retail orders $99.99 or more will receive free ground shipping. Free Shipping Terms and conditions.
All orders over $500 will require a signature.
Please see International Shipping page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy page for further details.
We show real time product availability. These products normally ship the same business day but may ship from one of our warehouses across the country. If an item requires additional processing time you will be notified.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it. We promise!
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unopened, unused or unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.