Tire Lube Swab by Xtra Seal
- A. 2 ¼" Round tire patches, works with radial and bias ply tires, vulcanizing cement required for use, 50/sleeve
- B. 2 ¼" Round quill type tire patches, works with radial and bias ply tires, vulcanizing cement required for use, for repairs in the tread of up to ¼", 15/box
- C. Vulcanizing cement, 8 oz
- D. Rubber prep cleaning solution, for use prior to tire patch repair, 32 oz
- E. Tire plug/string inserts, for temporary repair, 4" long brown inserts, use of string insert lubricant is recommended, 50/box
- F. Tire mounting lubricant, contains rust inhibitor, can be mixed with up to 4 parts water, 8 lb pail
- G. Tire patch stitching tool, helps ensure proper bonding of tire patch to tire, hardened steel wheel with wooden handle
- H. Tire scraper, used to prepare inside of tire for patch repair
- I. / J. Spiral tire probe cleans and prepares the puncture prior to plug/string installation, split eye probe for plug string installation
- K. Valve core tool removes/installs valve cores
- L. 4-Way valve stem tool repairs and reconditions inside and outside valve threads Inserts and removes/installs valve cores
- M. Valve stem installation tool, heavy duty plastic construction reinforced with inner metal rod for increased durability and stability, it's design reduces the chances of damaging painted/coated wheels
- N. Valve stem cable style fishing tool with valve core removal/installation tool
- O. Tire lubricant swab, 11" long
- This is a universal fit part. It may or may not fit without modification.
This fitment information is provided to you based on the manufacturer's information. Consult manufacturer publication(s) and/or website(s) for specific fitment and other important application information. This fitment information is based upon the stock version of the motorcycle or unit referenced and any accessory added or other modification could invalidate the information provided.
GENERAL SAFETY WARNING
Failure to follow manufacturer's recommendations and requirements can cause product failure resulting in serious injury or death. While effort has been taken in collecting accurate fitment information, Witchdoctors Billet Specialties LLC accepts no liability for loss or damage resulting from errors or omissions. If you believe any of the information provided is erroneous, please email: Fitment@buywitchdoctors.com
Qualifying Retail orders $99.99 or more will receive free ground shipping. Free Shipping Terms and conditions.
All orders over $500 will require a signature.
Please see International Shipping page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy page for further details.
We show real time product availability. These products normally ship the same business day but may ship from one of our warehouses across the country. If an item requires additional processing time you will be notified.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it. We promise!
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unopened, unused or unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.