Clutch Plate Kit by Barnett
Drive plates are made from tempered steel and quality checked for flatness.
All complete clutch kits are pre-measured for proper stack height to ensure smooth, reliable performance right out of the box.
This is an upgrade replacement kit for the OE clutch
* NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR THE SCORPION CLUTCH
* * REPLACES OLD BARNETT # 303-85-20001
*** REPLACES OEM # 2202434
This is a replacement for your OEM
- Victory Boardwalk 2013-2015
- Victory Cross Country Tour 2012-2017
- Victory Cross Country, Cross Country 8 Ball 2010-2017
- Victory Cross Roads, Cross Roads Classic, Cross Roads 8 Ball 2010-2014
- Victory Gunner 2015-2017
- Victory Hammer, Hammer S, Hammer 8 Ball 2005-2016
- Victory Hardball 2012-2013
- Victory Highball 2012-2017
- Victory Jackpot, Jackpot Ness 2006-2007
- Victory Jackpot, Jackpot Ness 2008-2010
- Victory Judge 2013-2017
- Victory Kingpin, Kingpin Tour, Kingpin 8, Ball Kingpin Low 2004-2007
- Victory Kingpin, Kingpin Tour, Kingpin 8, Ball Kingpin Low 2008-2012
- Victory Magnum 2015-2017
- Victory V92 TC 2001-2005
- Victory Vegas, Vegas 8 Ball, Vegas Low, Vegas Ness 2003-2007
- Victory Vegas, Vegas 8 Ball, Vegas Low, Vegas Ness 2008-2017
- Victory Vision, Vision Street, Vision Ness, Vision Tour, Vision Premium 2010-2017
- Victory V92 CA Classic Cruiser 2003
This fitment information is provided to you based on the manufacturer's information. Consult manufacturer publication(s) and/or website(s) for specific fitment and other important application information. This fitment information is based upon the stock version of the motorcycle or unit referenced and any accessory added or other modification could invalidate the information provided.
GENERAL SAFETY WARNING
Failure to follow manufacturer's recommendations and requirements can cause product failure resulting in serious injury or death. While effort has been taken in collecting accurate fitment information, Witchdoctors Billet Specialties LLC accepts no liability for loss or damage resulting from errors or omissions. If you believe any of the information provided is erroneous, please email: Fitment@buywitchdoctors.com
Qualifying Retail orders $99.99 or more will receive free ground shipping. Free Shipping Terms and conditions.
All orders over $500 will require a signature.
Please see International Shipping page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy page for further details.
We show real time product availability. These products normally ship the same business day but may ship from one of our warehouses across the country. If an item requires additional processing time you will be notified.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it. We promise!
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unopened, unused or unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.
NOTE: One or more of the friction plates in this kit are different size. (Larger inside diameter, wider drive tabs,ect.) Refer to your service manual for proper installation of all plates. The note that is in there is for the odd friction plate. It is the one with the bigger inside diameter to it. First installed along with the stock judder spring and seat. As far as the thicker steel plate, it is there so the overall stack height is where it should be. I would install the thicker steel in the middle since that’s where most of the heat is. If you stack all the steels and frictions together, it should measure 1.430”-1.440”