When EBC broke into the sintered pad market, it really did its homework. We took all the current market offerings, tested them, analyzed them and beat them. We removed the iron powders commonly used in many sintered pads that cause the pad to "weld" to the disc under corrosion when the bike is parked and replaced it with stainless powder.
We took out several other particles which our competitors still use which caused massive disc damage and created our launch material. After five years and millions of sets sold we upgraded the formulation again to our SB101C material which completely eliminated BRAKE NOISE, improved the pads HEAT CYCLING CAPABILITY and improved feel. What we have today for the faster rider is the pinnacle of sintered copper alloy engineering, researched and tested in our own laboratories by engineers with over 50 years experience in sintered pad technology.
- Indian Challenger 2020
- Indian Challenger Dark Horse 2020
- Indian Challenger Limited 2020
- Indian Chief Classic 2014-2018
- Indian Chief Dark Horse 2016-2017
- Indian Chief Vintage 2014-2017
- Indian Chieftain 2014-2017
- Indian Chieftain Dark Horse 2016-2017
- Indian Roadmaster Classic 2017
- Indian Roadmaster 2015-2017
- Indian Springfield 2016-2017
- Victory Boardwalk 2013-2015
- Victory Cross Country Tour 2012-2017
- Victory Cross Country, Cross Country 8 Ball 2010-2017
- Victory Cross Roads, Cross Roads Classic, Cross Roads 8 Ball 2010-2014
- Victory Gunner 2015-2017
- Victory Hammer, Hammer S, Hammer 8 Ball 2008-2017
- Victory Hardball 2012-2013
- Victory Highball 2012-2017
- Victory Jackpot, Jackpot Ness 2008-2016
- Victory Judge 2013-2017
- Victory Kingpin, Kingpin Tour, Kingpin 8, Ball Kingpin Low 2008-2012
- Victory Magnum 2015-2017
- Victory Vegas, Vegas 8 Ball, Vegas Low, Vegas Ness 2008-2017
- Victory X1 2015-2017
This fitment information is provided to you based on the manufacturer's information. Consult manufacturer publication(s) and/or website(s) for specific fitment and other important application information. This fitment information is based upon the stock version of the motorcycle or unit referenced and any accessory added or other modification could invalidate the information provided.
GENERAL SAFETY WARNING
Failure to follow manufacturer's recommendations and requirements can cause product failure resulting in serious injury or death. While effort has been taken in collecting accurate fitment information, Witchdoctors Billet Specialties LLC accepts no liability for loss or damage resulting from errors or omissions. If you believe any of the information provided is erroneous, please email: Fitment@buywitchdoctors.com
Qualifying Retail orders $99.99 or more will receive free ground shipping. Free Shipping Terms and conditions.
All orders over $500 will require a signature.
Please see International Shipping page for orders shipping outside the US.
See our full Shipping Policy page for further details.
We show real time product availability. These products normally ship the same business day but may ship from one of our warehouses across the country. If an item requires additional processing time you will be notified.
If your order arrives and it is not right, we will we'll fix it. We promise!
Doesn't fit or just not happy with it? You can return any new, unopened, unused or unaltered item within 30 business days of delivery receipt of your item. We will issue a refund to your original payment method.
See our full Return Policy for all of the pertinent details.